Rogue Exposure: A Starfinder Podcast is extremely excited to announce the details of our second fan contest: Design an Alien!
Create, Stat Block and give a description of a new an unique alien race to aid or terrorize the Pact Worlds. Your alien can be a monster, playable race or both!
- Submissions are due by March 28th with winners announced on the March 31st episode of Rogue Exposure.
- You may submit as many contest entries as you like.
- Accepted methods of submissions include Twitter, Facebook, Email and Discord.
- Runner Up – Will receive a PDF copy of the Starfinder Pact Worlds book.
- First Place – Will receive a PDF copy of the Starfinder Pact Worlds book and a PDF copy of the next Rogue Exposure Adventure: Easy Money (set to release Summer 2018).
- Both Runner Up and First Place will have their alien creations featured in a future episode of Rogue Exposure: A Starfinder Podcast!
The winner will be chosen by a vote of the cast members of Rogue Exposure.
Spore – aberration – CR 1
N Medium aberration
Init +3; Senses Blindsight 60 ft.; Perception +10
EAC 14; KAC 14
Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3
Immunities elemental immunities
Speed Fly 30 ft.
Ranged Particle Torch +8 (1d4 +1 F Rang 60 ft.)
Offensive Abilities Fusion Glow
Str +0; Dex +4; Con +2; Int +1; Wis +0; Cha +0
Skills Perception + 10, Engineering +5
Other Abilities no breath
Fusion Glow (Ex) The Spore is very hot and can easily melt through the bulkheads of ships. If they are touched or a melee weapon hits them it deals 3d6+3 Fire Damage 1/round to the weapon or character attempting touch it. Any wall or bulkhead it touches is also dealt this damage thought it melts through all Hardness provided by materials.
Environment Inside a Guardian, or target ship
Organization solitary or how many have boarded a target ship