We’ve talked a lot about world building, character creation, and homebrew adventures. Here, you can enjoy some of the stuff that we’ve created. Feel free to use these resources for your own campaigns!
Many thanks and have fun.
Here are all the adventures we’ve written up. More coming in the future.
When an insurgency breaks out in the mining colony of L-c49b, the United Planetary Defense Ship Ascension and the player characters are brought in, to end the threat. The United Planetary Confederation need the valuable silicon-carbonate found on L-c49b to maintain production within the Metharz Sector. Events set in motion on this small desert backwater world could have dire consequences for the thousands of Lashuntans unwittingly held hosting by the separatist organization Israfil’s Light.
Just a few folks we rolled up to help get you started.
Never leave home without your starship.
Lady Jessica – Tier 1 Ship
Light Freighter Size Small
Speed: 6; Maneuverability Good (Turn 1)
AC(13 +Pilot modifiers) TL(14 +Pilot modifiers)
HP(40) DT:0 CT:8
Shields: (Forw 3)(Aft 3)(Port 2)(Star 2)
Attack: (forward Light Laser Cannon 1d4, Micro Missile Battery 2d6 Limited Fire 5 )(port Flak Thrower)(starboard Flak Thrower)
Power Core: Micron Heavy
Hyperspace Engine: None
Systems: T 6 Thrusters, Mk 3 Armor, Mk 3 defenses, Mk 1 trinode comp, Sensors Budget Short, Expansion Bays: Escape Pods, Medical Bay, Science Lab
Modifiers: Piloting +2 Crew: Other: None
Ratha – Tier 1/2
Interceptor Size Tiny
Speed: 10; Maneuverability Good (Turn 0)
HP(35) DT:0; CT:7
Attack(forward Light Particle beam 3d8 & Light Plasma Torpedo 3d8 )(aft Light Laser Cannon 1d4)
Power Core: Micron light
Hyperspace Engine: None
Systems: sensors budget short, basic comp Expansion Bays: n/a
Modifiers: Piloting +1
Crew: Pilot (+10 to pilot checks [+1 rank in piloting]); Gunner (+ 3 to gunnery checks)
“I have you now.”
Whatever you do on a starship write in out on this card and keep it with you and don’t listen to the odds.
Here a few things to make play simpler – like starship position cards and spell cards (3″ x 5″).
Fill this card in with your spells information and make being a spell caster as easy as falling into a Black Hole or getting published in an archaeological journal.
All of our adventures and side material are our own and don’t represent Paizo.
Compatibility with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game requires the Starfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo Inc. See http://paizo.com/starfinder for more information on the Starfinder Roleplaying Game. Paizo Inc. does not guarantee compatibility, and does not endorse this product.
Starfinder is a registered trademark of Paizo Inc., and the Starfinder Roleplaying Game and the Starfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility Logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc., and are used under the Starfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. See http://paizo.com/starfinder/compatibility for more information on the compatibility license.
The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc (“Wizards”). All Rights Reserved.
- Definitions: (a)”Contributors” means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b)”Derivative Material” means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) “Distribute” means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d)”Open Game Content” means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) “Product Identity” means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) “Trademark” means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor (g) “Use”, “Used” or “Using” means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) “You” or “Your” means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
- The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
- Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
- Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
- Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
- Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder’s name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
- Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark or Registered Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark or Registered Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
- Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
- Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
- Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
- Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
- Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
- Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
- Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc. System Reference Document. Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Starfinder Core Rulebook. © 2017, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Jason Keeley, Robert G. McCreary, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Mark Seifter, Owen K.C. Stephens, and James L. Sutter, with Alexander Augunas, Judy Bauer, John Compton, Adam Daigle, Crystal Frasier, Lissa Guillet, Thurston Hillman, Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Jessica Price, F. Wesley Schneider, Amber E. Scott, and Josh Vogt.
Starfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc., and are used under license. See paizo.com/starfinder for more information on the Starfinder Roleplaying Game.
The settings and rules use trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This podcast is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.